The 3rd International Academic Conference «Human. Computer. Communication» is to be held at Lviv Polytechnic National University, Department of Applied Linguistics (Lviv, Ukraine) on September 20–22, 2017.
Conference topics include:
- Structural, applied mathematical linguistics and related fields: philosophy, semiotics, information technology, logic, cybernetics, ergonomics, acoustics, psychology, neuroscience;
- Computational, statistical and quantitative linguistics;
- Application of mathematical methods in lingual phenomena and advanced information technologies modeling;
- Virtual systems of professional interaction in linguistics;
- Linguistic problems of network communications and linguistic internetics;
- Theory and systems of analysis/synthesis of speech information (automatic and automated systems of identification and synthesis of phonetic speech);
- Theory, practice and systems of translation from one language into another;
- Machine (automated, automatic) translation;
- Corpus linguistics;
- Classic and computer lexicography;
- Cognitive linguistics;
- Language and cultural studies;
- Communicative linguistics;
- Discourse analysis;
- Language and gender studies;
- Linguistic expertise and forensic linguistics.
Conference working languages – any Slavic or English.
Paper submission deadline: March 15, 2017 – for linguistic studies, March 1, 2017 – for technical sciences.
Organizing committee contact information:
12 St. Bandera str., Lviv, 79013,
Department of Applied Linguistics (Building 4, rooms 115 and 131), Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technologies, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
For further information, please, call +38 (032) 258-23-28 – Department of Applied Linguistics,