The Department of Organic Chemistry of Lviv Polytechnic National University and the Turkish Chemical Society invite you to take part in the International Science Conference «EastWest Chemistry Conference 2018», the main purpose of which is to bring together chemical professionals from East and West, establish new relationships and develop further cooperation.
The conference will be held in Lviv Polytechnic National University on October 10–12, 2018.
The conference program includes plenary, sectional and poster presentations on the following topics:
- Organic synthesis and polymer synthesis, modification of interphase surfaces (special session devoted to the 200th anniversary of Lviv Polytechnic National University)
- Physical and Biophysical Chemistry
- Inorganic Synthesis
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry, Biosensors
- Food Chemistry and Chemistry of Food Additives
- Chemical Education
- Chemical Technology and Industry
To participate in the conference, you must register on the conference website and provide an abstract of the presentation by August 13, 2018.
At the EastWest Chemical Conference 2018 will be held the Conference for Young Scientists where young researchers can listen to the reports of invited scholars.