On September 24–25, 2018, the Tech StartUp School of Lviv Polytechnic National University organizes a lecture by Rainer Schenk.
Rainer Schenk is a PhD, a guest professor of the Department of Administrative and Financial Management of Lviv Polytechnic National University, a tax consultant and a co-owner of a number of companies and crowd funding platforms.
The participants will learn about:
- State financing of startups
- State subsidies
- Licenses and Rights
- Management of German subsidiaries
- Legal docs for startups in Germany
- Financial situation for companies in Germany
- Staff requirements
- Potential of the circulation of commodities through German representation
The lecture starts at 15:00. Participation is free upon registration.