The Department of Theoretical and Applied Economics of Lviv Polytechnic National University invites you to take part in the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference on Problems of Formation and Implementation of Competitive Policy, which takes place on September 19-20, 2019 in Lviv Polytechnic.
- formation and implementation of competitive policy in modern conditions;
- theoretical and applied aspects in government regulation of economy;
- Ukrainian and foreign experience of developing competition on commodity markets;
- mechanisms for improving competitiveness in the conditions of instability;
- public-private interaction, its essence, prospects for development and ways of improvement;
- economic and information security of the state and enterprises;
- decentralization and regional development;
- formation of a civil society and its role in forming the class of civil servants, the problem of interaction between civil servants and the community;
- Social aspects of employment and competitiveness on the job market in the context of state and regional development.
To participate in the conference, you must send an application, abstract and a scanned copy of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org till June 30, 2019, and submit an article till September 19.