International “Integration” Centre for Professional Partnerships of the Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences, Lviv Polytechnic National University is announcing organizing the international scientific and practical events to be held in October 2017.
Social Initiatives of Professional Partnerships
October 11-13, 2017, Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic National University:
International symposium: “on the way to a healthy society: a humanistic dimension"
Interdisciplinary approach in action: Education, scientific research & practice. Health, well-being, & spirituality
- Inclusion via education and adapted physical activity
- Social Work & Mental Health Care
- The development of “No Limits” partnership network
October 26-27, 2017, Kyiv:
International conference on mental health care “Mental health: global challenges of the XXI century”
- Social welfare and human well-being in the context of globalization transformations
- Specific issues of Mental Health Care: Child neuropsychiatry, support of disabled people and the elderly; and Mental Health Care in rural areas
- Innovations and development of Mental Health Care in multicultural society
- Interdisciplinary approach in Mental Health Care