We would like to inform that the 2018 IEEE Second International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP’2018) will be held in Lviv, Ukraine, August 21–25, 2018.
All past DSMP proceedings have been indexed into IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Scopus, Web of Science and can be accessed via IEEE Xplore.
It’s our pleasure to invite you to send your papers and make a contribution to the DSMP’2018 Conference.
List of Topics:
- Hybrid Systems of Computational Intelligence
- Machine Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Dynamic Data Mining & Data Stream Mining
- Big Data & Data Science Using Intelligent Approaches
- March 25, 2018 – Deadline for full-papers’ submission (in English);
- June 01, 2018 – Notification of paper acceptance or rejection;
- June 20, 2018 – Final paper submission
- July 05, 2018 – Date deadline for covering a conference fee.
Please find more information about conference event, keynote speakers, IT-company panel speakers, our partners, and other information in our conference site or attached file.