The British magazine Times Higher Education has published the first edition of University Impact Rankings 2019.
This first edition includes more than 450 universities from 76 countries. Among them there are four Ukrainian higher education institutions:
- Sumy State University (201–300);
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (301+);
- Lviv Polytechnic National University (301+);
- The National University of Ostroh Academy (301+).
The Rankings are the only global performance tables that assess universities against the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. They are evaluating university performance on 11 of them, including:
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Responsible consumption and production