23 May 2019, 16:04
On 8th – 10th May 2019 at Sapienza University (Rome, Italy) held 4th PMC Coordination Meeting, which is carried out as part of the Erasmus+ KA2 program.
The topic of the meeting was the issues:
- Curricula development and implementation at SmaLog HEIs.
- Theoretical fundamentals of PhD Programme in SmaLog.
- System of UA/GE University of SmaLog teachers’ skills upgrading.
- Methodical, Organizational and technical support of Smalog students’ training..
- International Quality Assurance System.
- Project Quality Control and Monitoring.
- Dissemination and Exploitation activities of the Project.
- SmaLog Management.
- Special Mobility Strand for Staff and Students.