In the framework of the RI-LINKS2UA project the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine organises a Roundtable on Public Private Partnerships & Joint Technology Initiatives.
- To show experiences and lessons learned with PPPs/JTIs in EU MS as well as their role in the ERA.
- To explore the opportunities for Ukraine participation in the PPPs/JTIs.
- To present the Ukrainian initiatives currently developing their concepts.
- To discuss and identify next steps for increased participation of public and private actors in PPPs/JTIs in Ukraine.
The objectives of the event are in line with the following recommendations of the PSF review report:
- Recommendation 17: The opportunities offered by Horizon 2020 should be reaped through adequate accompanying support measures and initiatives
- Recommendation 22: The association to Horizon 2020 should also be used as a source for policy learning
- Recommendation 24: Elaborate a cross-governmental Innovation Strategy and Action plan focusing on priority domains for science- and technology-based innovation
Target groups: policy makers and implementing agencies, research intuitions, industry, and SMEs, interested civ society, etc.
REGISTRATION: The online registration is open until February 10, 2017.
Please note: Please click on the link in the email in order to complete your registration!
For any question related to this event, please write to email@example.com