Dive systems of vehicles including electric drives:
- aspects of mechanical engineering and engineering and technical sciences
- construction and operation of mechanical drives
- construction and operation of drive systems of heavy machinery and buses
- construction and operation of electric drive systems of buses and minibuses
- dynamics of drive systems of heavy duty machines
- dynamics of bus drive systems
- the dynamics of electric drive systems of buses and minibuses
- research and operation of vehicle drive systems
Computer modeling of construction and technological systems:
- modeling of dynamic phenomena in the drive systems of heavy duty machines
- modeling of dynamic phenomena in mechanical drives
- modeling of dynamic phenomena of electric drive systems of buses and microbuses
- modeling of dynamic phenomena of bus drive systems
- modeling and numerical simulations of mechanical structures
- modeling of road safety systems
- modeling of machining processes
- modeling of production processes of rubber and polymer products
- Other issues
- 8:00 - 13:00 arrival and registration of participants
13:00 - 14:00 lunch break
14:00 - 16:00 ceremonial opening of the conference, plenary papers
16:00 - 20:00 sessions / papers in sections
20:00 - dinner
- 6:00 - breakfast
7:00 - trip to Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic and sightseeing of the city
20:00 - dinner
- 8:00 breakfast
9:00 - 12:00 sessions / papers in sections
12:00 - 13:00 closing ceremony of the conference
13:00 - 14:00 dinner
14:30 - check-out and departure of participants
On 23.09 there will be a bus for transporting participants from Sanok to Muczne.
10.45 Departure from the PWSZ University parking ul. Mickiewicza 21.
11.00 PKP / PKS station
On 25.09 there will be a bus for transporting participants from Muczne to Sanok.
14.30 Departure from Muczne. Arrival to Sanok, at 16.30, University parking PWSZ, Mickiewicza 21.
Conference language: Polish, English, German, Ukrainian
The volume of articles is expected to be from 20 to 25 thousand characters.
Articles that meet the requirements will be published in a scientific journal of recognized and high
point value. The condition for publication is to obtain positive reviews. Reviewers provide the
organizer. Guidelines for preparing papers for printing will be sent in the attachment.
Students, doctoral students, lecturers, accompanying persons: 670 PLN
Placing a paper in conference materials with no other benefits: 180 PLN
The fee includes: accommodation, meals, conference materials, printing of articles and accompanying